Your heart beats for B2B marketing?MVTec Software GmbH is a leading international manufacturer of software for machine vision used in all demanding areas of imaging like the semiconductor industry, surface inspection, automatic optical inspection systems, quality control, metrology, medicine, or surveillance. In particular, software by MVTec enables new automation solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things by providing modern technologies like 3D vision, deep learning, and embedded vision.
We work with agile principles and develop our products with a lot of passion. Together with our customers, we break new ground and stand for innovation and excellence. Due to growth, we are looking for new talents who want to continue shaping this path with us. To write the next chapter of our success story we are looking for a
Working Student Market Communication (f/m/d)
Are you passionate about the following tasks?
- You support us in creating new texts and images for both our simplified and traditional Chinese online marketing channels
- You will work in a team to maintain Chinese content on our TYPO3 website as well as social media channels such as WeChat, Bilibili, LINE, etc.
- Developing and working on high-quality presentation materials, graphics and videos to support sales is also part of your job
- As part of an event or trade show, you will assist in the organization and execution of digital, hybrid and in-person formats
- In close cooperation with the team, you will research and analyze the Chinese market in terms of marketing activities, industries and trends
Do you have the following qualifications?
- You are studying business administration or communication, ideally with a focus on marketing
- Ideally, you have some experience with B2B marketing in Taiwan
- First experience with Adobe Creative Cloud tools such as Photoshop would be an advantage
- You have a reflective, careful and structured working style
- You enjoy communicating - with the market and in a team - and can familiarize yourself with complex topics and technologies
- You have very good knowledge of Chinese and English (at least C1 level), good German is an advantage
We offer you:
- Development: Gain valuable marketing experience at a global market leader for machine vision
- Recognition: You are a full member of an agile team
- Workplace: height-adjustable desks, current hardware and software
- Energy: free drinks including Bionade and fruit
- Infrastructure: central, modern offices at Hirschgarten including showers for sporty colleagues
- We: we communicate at eye level (kununu), like to celebrate our successes and are socially involved
- Working hours: flexible working time models (a mix of on-site days and mobile work) taking into account your lecture and exam planning and our operational requirements (at least 15 hours per week, preferably more, e.g. during the semester holidays)
Prerequisite is matriculation at a university.